Location: Wildwood, MO
Construction of new, modular-block retaining wall
- Stone walls needed to be built to replace a failing railroad-tie retaining wall.
- Terraced walls were used to provide better erosion control and to help sustain the driveway and hillside
- The walls also add beauty and texture to the hillside above the pool and the house.
- The terraced design opened up new areas for planting.
- It solved a major drainage issue that prohibited the homeowner from using the pool and part of the driveway.
- The wall was engineered & built according to St. Louis County expectations and has been signed off as complete and structurally sound.